Good news: The new HLM website appears to be functioning properly and is accepting Snow Row registrations. Here are a couple of notes to help you register:
1) The link to the registration is most easily accessed by scrolling down on the home page to the Snow Row event and associated documents and links http://www.hulllifesavingmuseum.org/
2) If you register before 3/1/20, you are guaranteed a snow row hat. We have ordered 300 hats. For those who register on the day of the race, when we run out, we run out.
3) Long Sleeve Snow Row T-Shirts are available for $20. As with the hats, orders for T-shirts after 3/1/20 will be filled until we run out.
4) Hats and T-shirts can be picked up at the registration desk on race day, March 14.
5) Spectator boat tickets can be purchased in advance on line as well. Please print your receipt as proof of purchase to make ticketing easier on the 14th.
Important note: If you have any problems ordering or find any glitches on the web site, please send me an email and I will address the issue immediately. Please do not post registration questions or web issues on Facebook as it will only confuse everyone. [email protected] 😊