Erden Eruc’s legendary journeys
Only U.S. Museum to archive educational achievements of youth. We develop STEAM competitions & promote Innovation through Education. Home of:
- The National Gallery for America's Young Inventors
- Inventucation Training
- BubbleWrap Competition for Young Inventors
- Student Ideas for a Better America
- Rubber Band Contest for Young Inventors
- Honorary Registry for Education
- Specializing in Corporate Innovation Competitions
4301 Darrow Road
Programs and competitions developed by the National Museum of Education, including but not limited to:
• ...helped more than 85 students and teachers turn their inventions into products that are now on the national market.
•...created the National Gallery for America's Young Inventors which annually honors up to six young inventors from across the country.
•...developed national invention competitions -- including Students Ideas for A Better America -- which awards three student inventors each month....been featured on CNN, Channel 1, TBS, CBS and countless local TV, radio, and national publications.
•...publicized and administered the Freida J. Riley Teacher Award, honoring teachers who overcome adversity for the sake of their students.
•...wrote guidelines for the Craftsman/NSTA tool invention competition in cooperation with SEARS.
• ...worked in cooperation with Duracell to write guidelines for the Duracell/NSTA national invention competition.
•...developed and Administered many science and language camps, including French Camp, Energy Camp, and Rocket Camp. Sue Lyons, on our staff, is the original writer of Camp Invention, now owned and run by the National Inventors Hall of Fame.
•...worked in cooperation with the Ohio Department of Development and received their support.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when National Museum of Education, Inc. posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to National Museum of Education, Inc.: