Another part of the donation from the collection of Caroline P. Henry was her nursing school pins. She graduated in 1946 from St. Luke's and Children's Medical Center, Franklin & Thompson Streets in Philadelphia. The Museum has their May 31, 1946 annual report, which is the year she graduated with 26 other students. The school of nursing received new furniture in the living room and had a dance at the Warwick Hotel and a glee club.
Take note of the skull attachment to the St Luke's pin. It has a 1946 on the forehead. The second pin is for the combined school of St. Luke's and Children's Medical Center, which combined two hospitals into one.