Hours: Thursday–Saturday, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. (last tour at 3:30 p.m.) Closed Sunday–Wednesday and on major holidays. Pre-arranged tours are possible Monday-Wednesday. Hours may vary during the holidays and Cherry Blossom Festival.
• Buy a discounted combination ticket which includes admission to the Hay House, the Cannonball House and the Sidney Lanier Cottage at any of these three locations (cost: $19 adults, $16 seniors, $10 youth).
• $5 adults, Walk-in Admission;
• $4 for seniors, military with ID, AAA members, and organized groups of 10 or more with a reservation;
• $3 for youth, ages 6-18.
• $2 per student for organized K-12 school visits with a reservation.
• Free for school group visits through the Elam Alexander Trust
• Free for Members of Historic Macon Foundation
The Cottage is also available for rentals for weddings, rehearsal dinners, receptions and parties.
Macon's best local gifts, historic maps, prints, architectural guides, local books, art and more are avaiable at the Side Porch Gift Shop in the Sidney Lanier Cottage and online.
Visit http://www.historicmacon.org/sidney-lanier-cottage for more information.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Sidney Lanier Cottage House Museum posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.