There are different volunteering opportunities to help the La Crescent Area Historical Society! One of which is the Garden Team. The Garden Team (hopefully three teams of two) helps spruce up before the tourist season. In early May, the Garden Team help clean out the flower beds, in July they w**d and cut back flowers, in September, start sprucing up for Applefest!
Another great opportunity to help is through housekeeping before tourist season. Cleaning duties include:
Feather dust collection
Clean display cases
Wipe down Board table
Sweep or vacuum floors
Wash Windows inside and out if able
Clean Kitchen Area
o Shake rugs
o Wipe off counter
o Clean sink
Collect trash and put by porch door
The Historical Society keeps these sort of items:
• Newspaper Photos and advertisements of our events
• Write-ups on Vintage Base Ball
• Articles written by Donna Huegel on La Crescent’s history
• Newspaper stories or other publications about the Society.
• Actual photographs taken by members of our latest happenings
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when La Crescent Area Historical Society posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.