We open each season the first full weekend of May on Saturday (Saturday and Sunday 1-4 pm) until the last Sunday in October. During the Winter call the Curator at 360-849-4353 for an appointment, please give 5 days notice if possible because we are a volunteer organization and may need to find a volunteer to open the museum. Featured displays: "Koshe Nanitch" Chinookan rock carving, logging camp bunk house, "Totem" Columbia River fish buying boat, Columbia River commercial fishing wharf, Crown Zellerbach No. 6 locomotive, farming and logging equipment, Dr. Harold Fritz's office. Over 1000 photographs and a large genealogy section of past and current county families. 2020 has seen some challenges with Covid-19 and we are unsure about opening with so many of our volunteers being retired with higher health risks. We will follow county and state guidelines.