Admission to all our museums is free, most have café facilities and a shop, and we warmly welcome children. A small entry charge may apply to some temporary exhibitions.
The following museums are closed to the public on Mondays:
- Glasgow Museums Resource Centre
- People's Palace (The Winter Gardens, adjacent to the People's Palace will remain open on Mondays)
- Provand's Lordship
- Scotland Street School Museum
- St Mungo Museum of Religious Life and Art
- Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Gallery of Modern Art and The Burrell Collection are open to the public daily.
This profile is monitored regularly & we aim to answer enquiries within 24 hours. For more immediate responses please call 0141 287 4350 during office hours.