Middlebury Academy is a historic school in Wyoming, Wyoming County, New York. The Greek Revival style structure was erected by the citizens of Wyoming in 1817. Originally sponsored by the local Baptist church, the academy became a Union Free School in 1880 and operated as a school until 1912. It is now home to the Middlebury Historical Society. It is located within the boundaries of the Wyoming Village Historic District.It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.