St. Agnes Church, Cassandra - Fall of 1909 - the Beginning
The church was named St. Agnes in honor of Agnes Sanders, six month old daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Sanders. Little Agnes died in September 1906. The house located to the right of the church is the Sanders - Maurer homestead.
From St. Agnes Catholic Church - 1909 - 1999. Thanks Sue Shuniak for sharing.