The Historical Park is an open air museum that traces 175 years of Farmers Branch and North Texas history. Welcoming approximately 100,000 visitors a year, we offer tours, educational programs, special events and lectures.
As you engage with us on Facebook, please be aware of our Facebook usage policy guidelines:
- Comments on City posts must be within the scope of the topic under discussion.
- Your comments must be civil. They must not contain malicious, offensive, threatening, profane or insulting language.
- No references to the personality of other participants or individuals, or attacks on individual character will be permitted.
- Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided here. Links to other web sites or pages must be relevant to the topic.
- Advertising or promotional announcements are not permitted. Event or publication announcements are permitted only if they have direct relevance to the subject of discussion.
- This is a forum for community issues and not for electoral campaign purposes. Political messages will be removed.