Guild Hall staff were asked to sum up our 2022 season in one word. Here’s what they came up with: Growth • Expansion • Innovation • Renovation • Madness (the good kind) • Building (the noun and verb) • Reflection • Change • Positive • People • Relationships • Amazing • Inspired • Surprise • Adaptability • Challenging • Fun • Exhilarating • Big • Learning • Re-Learning • Newness • Adventure
What word sums up our 2022 season for you?
Did you think GUILD HALL: OFFSITE was amazing, inspired, surprising, innovative, new, positive, adventurous, and fun? To see more of that awesomeness, please consider making a donation to our annual fund so we can keep up the good work in 2023! Secure LINK BELOW to make a contribution.
Guild Hall staff pictured, top to bottom, left to right:
1. Andrina Wekontash Smith, Andrea Grover, and Amy Kirwin at the 2022 Summer Gala. Photo: Jessica Dalene Photography
2. Hannah DiGate and Jennifer Brondo at the annual member’s meeting at Wolffer Estate Vineyards. Photo: Joe Brondo
3. Artist Mago with Anthony Madonna at the 2022 Summer Gala. Photo: Patrick McMullan
4. Carlos Lama and Andrea Grover at Choir! Choir! Choir! Photo: Jessica Dalene
5. Kathy Knocker (R) and friend at the Spooky Silent Dance Party. Photo: Jessica Dalene
6. Warren Neidich and Christina Mossaides Strassfield at Swept Away. Photo: Jessica Dalene
7. Kristin Eberstadt, Arcmanoro Niles, and Andrea Grover at the 2022 Summer Gala. Photo: BFA
8. Joe Brondo, Kendra Korczak, Andrea Grover, and Eliza Rand at the annual golf outing. Photo: Jessica Dalene
9. Jeannine Dyner, Amy Kirwin, and Andrea Grover at Stirring the Pot at Roberta’s. Photo: Rossa Cole
10. Guild Hall staff at the 2022 Summer Gala. Photo: Jessica Dalene
Note: Guild Hall is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization and your donation is deductible as defined by IRS regulations.