The National Hellenic Museum reserves the right to reject or remove (if possible) any content that is deemed in violation of our policy. National Hellenic Museum social media account content and comments containing any of the following forms of content shall not be allowed for posting and shall be subject to removal:
1. Comments unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page.
2. Defamatory, threatening or profane language.
3. Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
4. Sexual content or links to sexual content.
5. Solicitations of commerce.
6. Personally identifiable information, such as an address, phone number, social security number or other sensitive information.
7. Promotion or advertisement in favor of, or in opposition to a political campaign, ballot measure or candidate.
8. Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity.
9. Distribution of copyrighted photographs, music, video, graphics or other content without the express permission of the copyright holder.
Content that is deemed not suitable for posting by the National Hellenic Museum based on the criteria defined above, shall be removed, as technology allows, from the National Hellenic Museum’s social media account(s).
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when National Hellenic Museum posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.