#onthisday in 1857 the Moravian Congregation of Fry's Valley, Ohio was established. Formed by 24 charter members who primarily consisted of former members of the Gnadenhutten congregation. A church was erected in the summer of 1857 and consecrated on November 8, 1857. For the first few years, the congregation was cared for as an affiliate of the Gnadenhutten Congregation. It was not until 1859 under Rev. Clement L. Reinke would Fry's Valley have its own pastorate. Today Fry's Valley continues to serve its members and the greater community.
Happy Anniversary Fry's Valley Moravian Church!