1 week left to register!
2019 ICAHM Annual Meeting 'Archaeological Heritage and World Heritage Sites: Towards the Sustainable Management of Landscapes'
3 – 6 December, Arica, Chile
* Indigenous Archaeologies in Latin America: Archaeologists, Archaeology and Indigenous Peoples
* The role of States, communities and experts in the conservation and management of the cultural and archaeological heritage of the Andean peoples of northern Chile
* Processes of plundering and restitution of archaeological and anthropological collections
* Public Archaeology and First Peoples (Indigenous) Communities
* Competing Values: Bioethics in Practice within Archaeological and Anthropological Research
For more information about the (pre-)conference program, registration, accommodations and traveling to Arica, please visit our conference website: http://icahm.icomos.org/2019-icahm-annual-meeting-chile/
We hope to welcome you in Arica in December!
The Organizing Committee,