Welcome to our page! The National Women's History Museum posts images that are available in the public domain.
The Community Guidelines serve to govern how to interact with our page.
1. We encourage you to share, post, and like content on this page. We hope this page can serve as a platform to exchange information and ideas about topics relevant to NWHM. We hope that you will contribute to the conversation.
2. Any information not posted by us, including but not limited to user content and third party ads, does not necessarily reflect the views of NWHM. We do not endorse the third party or user content on this page.
3. Please be respectful and courteous to others on this page. We reserve the right to remove posts or block users that violate these standards, including but not limited to content that is unlawful, profane, disrespectful, suggestive, spam, or contains personal information.
4. We expect that all NWHM community members will adhere to Facebook’s Community Standards, which can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards.
5. Content that you post will be considered public information and non-confidential. By participating on this page, you are giving the NWHM permission to use, archive or modify your content.
Thank you for reading these guidelines! Please feel free to email us at [email protected] with any questions or comments.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when National Women's History Museum posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.