Hello... here's a quickie
1) The Keighley library "Wall Film" exhibit came down pretty quickly (they always do....) and it's now all squirrelled away, apart from Alan Parker's megaphone. "The making of the film in Keighley" folder is crammed with bits.
2) Have been a bit sidetracked with a potential project that might lead to discovering another date that "PF played in Manchester". It's at the gathering information stage, and then there's a bit of cross referencing, and then chatting to those who were involved. So maybe there's something there. I have found quite a few newspaper ads for concerts in and around the north now.
3) Straight after dismantling the Keighley thing, I nipped to Manchester and stumbled into Afflecks Palace, the staff on one of the stalls were really kind, and they went out of their way to assist me with finding bits. I think it's important to mention that, it's uplifting and it's very nice when people get what you mean, and see the potential.
4) I managed to get hold of a copy of Mark Blake's new book about "Hipgnosis". I am swimming in it so far. Mark's a good man, and we occasionally get to cross paths via the Louder Than Words literary festival which happens in Manchester every November. If you can get a copy, you won't be disappointed.
5) I met Storm quite a few times, and feel very lucky to get to interact with his family a little bit every now and again.
The last time I met Storm was at the OXO Gallery in London, he had his walking stick, and he was pointing to bits around the room, I was just quietly taking it all in, and trying not to get in his way. He said "...let's go over here..." (we walked slowly together to the main counter) he said "pull out one of each of those for me would you..." (pointing to the A5 Peter Gabriel album cover promo cards) ... I did it, I laid them down, he said "they are yours, thanks for coming, for taking the time, and making the effort", he was amazing.
6) Below are some photos I took at another Storm exhibition, featuring... Po and some biscuits!
Hopefully more soon!
Bob and Pig :)